Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: How do you store your doll clothes?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's an album I just made, storage. Most of the pictures are sideways and Imagestation won't let me rotate and save them after the pictures are rotated. Aside from the pictures, my storage includes Molly's Trunk and two Bitty Baby Suitcases.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 01:35 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay here goes, this is my feeble attempt at a storage area, and I need help.

    AG doll storage

    I sent Robin a PM, HA, didn't want to make a joke on HB.
    And BTW Sheila, show your pictures, we don't care if it's all over your house.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Boop0415 ]</font>

  3. #33
    tiktokism
    Guest tiktokism's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, y'all are so organized.

    Right now I'm still setting up my dollspace. Their corner of my room is the only place I can see the floor. I have the clothes my girls actually wear (all Today clothes and PJs) neatly organized on what was formerly my shoe rack, with tops on the top shelf, bottoms and accessories on the middle shelf, and shoes tucked underneath. Their historical outfits (all six of them) are hanging on a big-person hanger that's hung on a dresser drawer pull (this is a horrible sentence... hanging, hanger, hung). Their meager toy collection is kept in a little drawstring bag from VS, and their accessories and hair stuff are kept in separate ziploc containers. I'm planning on commissioning some sort of storage unit for their stuff when I have more of it; my uncle is a custom cabinetmaker so I'm pretty sure I can talk him into making me something perfect (and he probably would only charge me for materials, also.)

  4. #34
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooohh-kay--I'll try again--

    Pictures of my doll closets?

    DSCF0181

    DSCF0180

    Woo-HOO!!! It worked!

    (Thanks, Prasnlrd--not bad for a Birthday-less Wonder! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    P.S. If anyone wants to know how I made these, check my albums for the one on "How to Make an Inexpensive Doll Closet". [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember your album from when you first posted it, Robin. I think those are pretty cool units! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone, your storage is great! I'm moving to a new house and get one room just for my lovelies...o.k. they have to share the room with any guests who stay the night, but still...

    You've all given me some great ideas to organize when I unpack. Maybe if the girls stuff is stored ultra-neat my husband won't mind more coming in! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AsianAG and Boop- would you mind if I put pictures of your doll storage solutions on my website as well?

    I'm trying to get a range of possibilities for people with different budgets, space, time, and needs. Anything that's really different from my own storage system (and so different than the pictures I already have), I'm trying to add to the site.

    Thanks, all- this is inspiring! (I'm such a type-A geek- I actually love organizing things. My sister and I have joked about starting an organization company one day due to our love of containers, shelves, etc.)

  8. #38
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You go girl!

    In fact I'm going to run over to WM and see if they have anymore cheapie bookcases so I can expand, with college just around the corner maybe I'll find something. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Here's what my storage area looks like. It's not much to look at, but it keeps everything organized.
    Edited to add: Yes, horsemom, you may use my photo. *chuckle*
    Edited again to add a pic of my original doll "closet". (We filled it up very quickly.)

    000 0941

    000 0950

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Absolutely--you can use my pictures, too, horsemom!

    I hope they can help... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •